Link: Click to download or click "Check for updates" (v0.6+)
- Added cine-passion (French) and moviemeter.nl (Dutch) as collectors
- Added %VIDEORESOLUTION% and %VIDEORESOLUTIONTEXT% tokens containing the video resolution (eg. 1920x1080)
- Added possibility to build up a random thumbnail from snapshots in both automatic and manual mode (nice for own movies); Go to Options then download and set the path to the Movie Thumbnailer in order to activate this function
- Added full support for IMDb Movie Info
- Added possibility to fill up missing items in the Movie Info returned by a collector with data from IMDb (check Options-IMDb Settings for details)
- Added possibility to search by IMDb Id instead of keywords (when prompted to enter keywords you can enter either keywords or some IMDB Id)
- Fixed several bugs inside collectors
Important: ThumbGen requires a PC with Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/2008/7 and Microsoft .NET Framework v3.5SP1 installed (can be downloaded for free here).
Disclaimer: THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.