Link: Click to download or click "Check for updates" (v0.6+)
- Fixed the case of collectors having no info for a movie despite IMDB finding it: there is a new button added to the input box allowing to jump to Results page even if no collector returned results
- Extended "Autoselect folder.jpg/fanart.jpg" with customizable filenames
- Implemented multi language support for external subtitles by using %EXTERNALSUBTITLESx% (x=1..5) (exactly the same as embedded subtitles)
- Added in Moviesheet Properties a new information: the default language used when processing external subtitles; do not confuse this with the setting used by OpenSubtitles; they are different. The value set for Moviesheet will be used for the external subtitles that have no language in their names (eg. movie.srt); if the subtitle has a two letter language in its name then that one will be used (eg. movie.en.srt)
- Fixed: Critical bug in collecting movies (introduced in 0.11.9)
- Added CSFD.cz as collector for Movie Info (partial information, allow IMDb to fill up missing data; the collector does not return the fields that are the same in all languages)
- Small tweaks and fixes
Important: ThumbGen requires a PC with Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/2008/7 and Microsoft .NET Framework v3.5SP1 installed (can be downloaded for free here).
Disclaimer: THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.