Link: Click to download or click "Check for updates" (v0.6+)
- Improved support for adding custom text for seasons/episodes/CDs; the $S (for season number) and $E (for episode or CD number) tokens can be used when defining a thumbnail for all files in a folder (batch processing)
- Added filter by season number when retrieving posters for a TV Show (just for TheTVDB.com collector)
- Store/Restore state/position for ThumbGen's windows
- Added %SEASON% and %EPISODE% as supported tokens for Moviesheets
- Added %FRAMERATETEXT%, %FRAMERATE%, %ASPECTRATIOTEXT% and %ASPECTRATIO% as supported tokens; the only difference is that the tokens without TEXT have "_" instead of "." and "-" instead of ":" (to allow mapping them to filenames inside templates)
- User can customize the folder.jpg output name and the moviesheet output name (experimental, use with caution)
- The existing thumbnail can be also used as cover inside the moviesheet
- During double-thumbnail patch not all all jpgs are renamed (only the folder.jpg and moviename.jpg)
- Added OFDb.de and cinema.ptgate.pt as collectors
Important: ThumbGen requires a PC with Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/2008/7 and Microsoft .NET Framework v3.5SP1 installed (can be downloaded for free here).
Disclaimer: THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.