Link: Click to download or click "Check for updates" (v0.6+)
- Added search box inside the IMDb Preselect page to allow fine querying
- Added tokens %SUBTITLES% and %EXTERNALSUBTITLES% for the embedded/external subtitles
- Fixed: Properly formatted bitrates to Kbps/Mbps/Gbps
- Added container to the text media info (%CONTAINERTEXT%)
- Added possibility to select an entire disk drive to be processed
- Added correct video/audio codec description
- Added possibility to load own backdrops from disk (added an "Add from disk" button to the backdrops list)
- Fixed: Sometimes (Win7) accesing My Documents caused an exception
- Fixed: SplashScreen was causing crashes preventing ThumbGen's startup
- Fixed: Removed the default values for .iso files
- Fixed: Querying media info about .iso files was hanging
- Updated documentation for templates support: Click to download
NOTE: This release is not properly tested; switch to a previous version if you find it buggy (and of course report the bugs here)
Important: ThumbGen requires a PC with Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/2008/7 and Microsoft .NET Framework v3.5SP1 installed (can be downloaded for free here).
Disclaimer: THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.