Link: Click to download or click "Check for updates" (v0.6+)
- Implemented correct DVD and BluRay folder structure support (detect keywords and place results in the right place)
- Implemented basic MediaInfo editor so the user can adjust the data before generating moviesheet
- Added MediaInfo to the .nfo file; it will be loaded automatically from .nfo when the Results page is displayed
- Added tokens for video codec, video bitrate, audio codec, audio channels, duration and filesize
- Added option to limit filesize for moviesheets (if you use a limit it will slow down a bit the speed of rendering)
- Populate the default rendered moviesheet with info from .nfo if present and select "My Own Data" as movie info provider if .nfo file found
- Remember the selected template between sessions
- Automatically render a default moviesheet using first cover and current movie info when displaying Results page
- Fixed bug in selecting .m2ts/.m2t and .wmv9/.wmv files (duplicates were generated for each of these extensions)
NOTE: This release is not properly tested; switch to a previous version if you find it buggy (and of course report the bugs here)
Important: ThumbGen requires a PC with Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/2008/7 and Microsoft .NET Framework v3.5SP1 installed (can be downloaded for free here).
Disclaimer: THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.