Link: Click to download or click "Check for updates" (v0.6+)
- At startup of the application (only first time) it can take a bit longer as it attempts to download several dlls needed by the new functionalities (temporary solution until I push them via autoupdate)
- Added basic media info support for movies (show codecs, etc) in both the Select Folders dialog (when selecting a movie file) and the Results page (v0.9.8)
- Implemented "kheda's fix"® for the "double thumbnails" via network shares (details here); basically a workaround for the WDTV bug of showing both thumbnail and movie through network shares (v0.9.8)
- Added preview of the "wd_tv.jpg" (if present) in the Select Folders dialog (v0.9.8)
- Improved support for labelling TV Shows (if the "Ask user .." option is unchecked the app is parsing file name, extracts episode or CD number and places it over the thumbnail automatically) (v0.9.8)
- Bug fixed: Movie Player was leaving some of the screenshots in the temp folder (v0.9.8)
- Bug fixed: Support for autoupdating multiple files was still buggy (v0.9.8)
- Bug fixed: Retrieving subtitles was not done asynchronous (v0.9.8)
- Implemented smarter IMDbID detection even without .nfo file and provide basic IMDb info (v0.9.7)
- Last selected folder is now remembered (v0.9.7)
- Added a switch to generate thumbnail only based on the "Use Movie Snapshots" without having to search first (v0.9.7)
- Added possibility to specify own image for thumbnail (select from disk) (v0.9.7)
- Improved filtering the movie names for episodes (v0.9.7)
- Improved subtitles detection and new dialog to choose the correct subtitles version (v0.9.7)
- Retrieve also the episode thumbnails from TheTVDb.com (v0.9.7)
- Bug fixed: Sometimes the "Analyzing ..." information remained on the screen after processing was done (v0.9.7)
- Bug fixed: A screenshot made without the cropper (sniper) cannot be stretched (was ignoring aspect ratio)(v0.9.7)
- Added a basic video player that allows making video snapshots from own movies (cropped area or full size) and use them as thumbnails. Take some screenshots and then click OK. You'll get back to the results page where a new collector ("My Own Thumbnails") will have your screenshots listed. This feature requires proper codecs installed and also Windows Media Player v10+. Recommended codecs are Haali Media Splitter, ffdshow and 3ivx Codec (for .mov files).
- Any .nfo or .txt file containing a valid IMDb ID (link or id or whatever) will be scanned and parsed and the ID found will be used by the collectors that support IMDb ID search (currently cinemagia.ro and themoviedb.org). If you select an image (in the Results window) that has some IMDd ID associated you can also generate a basic .nfo file that will store that IMDb ID (next time search will use it) by clicking the "Generate .nfo" button.
- Some GUI tweaks and improvements (eg. Results are grouped where possible by movie name, folder.jpg for the current folder can be generated, exception handling improved, etc)
- Added more sizes for thumbnails: 120x160, 120x180, 150x200, 163x245, 180x240, 200x300, 225x300, 240x360
- Fixed bug in watermark text and improved dragging text over the image
- Added "Save original image as"
- Option to create Folder.jpg in the movie folder automatically together with the thumbnail
- Subtitles support: inform if the movie has (or not) subtitle, rename subtitles with same name as the movie, automatic download of the correct subtitles
- Fixed autoupdate mechanism to allow updating multiple files
Disclaimer: THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.